Thursday, January 7, 2010

I'm Still Here

Thanks for stopping by!

I'm trying to adjust to it actually being 2010, getting some much needed things done around the house done and wishing I had a cleaning lady! :)


I haven't had a chance to do any real posting, but I hope to get back in the swing of things very soon. Some fun things are happening around the web and I can't wait to get my toes wet!




Thanks for staying with me, I see some new little faces on my side bar and thank you!



I have been trying to set some goals for 2010, career and home-life related, and for some reason, I feel like I'm being rushed into making some big overnight, over-the-top changes, like if I don't set a goal and achieve it NOW the whole year will be ruined. Know what I mean?


What I have come to the conclusion is: That I want to make changes and goals at my own pace and take the time to achieve them. I don't want the pressure of quickly deciding on goals, quickly writing them down with the proverbial "check box" next to it, and we're off to the races. I know. Strange. But it's not a race.


Just thought I'd throw that in!



2010 is going to be a great year ! I can't wait to see all that is achieved, at your own pace, of course! :)


3 comments:

  1. Sometimes, I think the beginning of a new year is much more stressful than the Christmas holidays. The new year is full of possibilities, but you want to be sure that you enter it correctly and take the right steps....but be very forgiving if you don't . Good luck on your decisions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be snail's pace for me. I like this post a lot. No one should ever think that their decisions are not important enough to take the time for serious consideration. Good girl! Anything that impacts your day to day living is important and deserves the time equal to that of a president of a large corporation. I look forward to hearing where you have been led.
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle,
    Glad to see you back! Photos are just stunning!
    I'm sure whatever goals you set will be achieved!
    Just do like your doing and take your sweet time!
    Dee Dee

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to comment! Because of the insane amount of spam comments, I had to stop anonymous comments-sorry for the inconvenience.
Michelle